Saturday, January 13, 2018

I was taken away

To think of what I did to get where I am now. From when I was a kid to a full grown clown.

Just cause I had to live, in a fucked up house. I'm never gonna forgive my drunk ass mom now.

I'm gone now, I lost everything I held dear. The man you used to know is just a shattered mirror. Corrupted Juggalo but the picture isn't clear. I shed so many tears, I bled so many years.

And if you knew why the picture isn't clear. Then even you would cry with every word that you hear. And you would want to die because you can hold someone near. To have no one by your side but everybody on your rear. I can't handle the shit I was put through. If you only you knew what I had to do. I had no life and nothing to lose. I lost my whole family over a bottle of booze.

I was walking down a road with no paths to choose. There's razors on the sides, so I can't make new. To think that I used to belive whatever I was told. Wonder if I should die alone or go out bold. I'm cold, My story is never gonna be told.

No comments:

Post a Comment